DISAI, C.A was founded by Engineer Fernando Vílchez L. and his son, the Architect Fernando Vílchez M. in april, 2008, in the Alferez Tower, located in the city of Puerto Ordaz, with the purpose of providing architectural and engineering tools, initiating their activities in the disciplines of Architecture and Structural Engineering as their main offer to the market, which involves the making of plans and their calculations. The first important project completed by the organization was “Ciudad Egipcia”, which was a commercial development with over 214.382,42 m2 of design, located in Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela.
Currently, DISAI, C.A. is located in the Industrial Zone of Los Pinos, Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela, with twenty workers actively participating in the development of over a hundred national and international projects, adding up to 749.872,00 m2 of design, including a new incursion in the fields of sanitary engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, topographics, soil movement, environmental impact studies, detection and extinction of fires, telecommunications and photorealism.
To develop detailed architectural and engineering projects for companies and natural people through design, calculation, development of plans, and counseling counting with the participation of a competent personnel, the use of specialized software and the continuous upgrading of their processes, with the purpose of satisfying the needs of any potential DISAI, C.A. customer and contributing with national development, following safety, health and environmental regulations currently in effect.
To be a company that is consolidated nationally, and that participates in the international market through the creation of detailed Architecture and Engineering projects.
- To position the company in detailed architecture and engineering projects on an international scale.
- To grow technologically in relation with the advances made in the national and international markets.
- To motivate the company’s personnel, achieving their commitment with the objectives of the organization.
- To keep our products and services in line with the current regulations.
- To keep and increase the quality of products and services, fulfilling and going beyond the client’s needs and expectations.
- To competitively remunerate the personnel, based on their skill sets.
- To form and develop the personnel’s skills, contributing with the mission and the vision of the organization.
- To achieve the certification of the Integral System of Quality. (ISO 9000, ISO 14000, OSHAS 18000, ISO 26000).